Florawave Grown Plants
Florawave P85 Growing Shelves for Venus Flytraps (200-300 PPFD)
Sarracenia under arrays of Florawave P85 (400-500 PPFD)
Challenging Nepenthes under Florawave S40 (60-85 PPFD)
Heliamphora Thrive Under Florawave P85 Arrays (500-600 PPFD)
Drosera Under Florawave P85 Arrays (400-500 PPFD)
Nepenthes Grown Under Florawave P85 (300-400 PPFD)
Up Next: Nepenthes Lighting Response
- Introduction to Photobiology
- Grow Light Metrics and Specifications
- Older Metrics also are still used to describe some light sources.
- Here's more information about the characteristics of specific Light Sources.
- Thermal Considerations are pertinent in making decisions for grow lights.
- Cost Comparisons are made between grow light technologies.
- Light level recommendations are made by genus.
- Industry leading grow lights offered by Florawave Biotechnologies
- Back to The Ultimate Guide to Grow Lights